Become a teacher or leader in a Network school
Share Best Practices
The Network is a select group of the highest performing BES schools. Network membership reflects the range of growth stages among BES schools: single-campus schools, replicating schools with a handful of campuses, and charter management organizations with schools across multiple cities and states.
High Expectations, High Achievement
Network schools must meet the following criteria to gain admission to and remain in the The Network:
- Be in at least the third year of operation
- Educate a student population of which at least 75% are eligible for free/reduced lunch
- Demonstrate proven, consistent academic achievement results
- Implement with fidelity a common school design
- Commit to organizational growth
- Cultivate strong community ties
- Support The Network and its members
A Strong Team
A strong and growing school starts with a strong – and often growing – team of top talent. Whether as an entrepreneurial school leader or a game-changing teacher, you can provide a promising future to students in an excellent school—and help to grow more excellent schools.
A Selective Recruitment Process
Candidates for job openings in a Network school should be aligned with the BES approach. Everything we do comes out of our core belief that academic performance must drive every element of a school.
Through the online application process, you are able to view job openings at Network schools nationwide and apply directly to these schools. Once your application is submitted to a Network school through our online application below, the school will follow up directly and make the hiring decision.
- Review jobs available. Search positions by keyword, city, or school name.
- Complete the application, including a resume upload (allow 30-45 minutes).
- School(s) will contact you if there is a good fit.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not contact the school(s) directly to inquire about an open position or application.