Become a teacher or leader in a Network school
High Expectations, High Achievement
Network schools must meet the following criteria to gain admission to and remain in the The Network:
- be founded by a BES Fellow
- Have successfully completed the Pre-Network year
- Have fully participated in Follow-on Support
- Demonstrate proven, consistent academic achievement results
- Implement with fidelity a common school design
A Strong Team
A strong and growing school starts with a strong – and often growing – team of top talent. Whether as an entrepreneurial school leader or a life-changing teacher, you can provide a promising future to students in an excellent school—and help to grow more excellent schools.
A Selective Recruitment Process
Candidates for job openings in a Network school should be aligned with the BES approach. Everything we do comes out of our core belief that academic performance must drive every element of a school.
Through the online application process, you are able to view job openings at Network schools nationwide and apply directly to these schools. Once your application is submitted to a Network school through our online application below, the school will follow up directly and make the hiring decision.
- Review jobs available. Search positions by keyword, city, or school name.
- Complete the application, including a resume upload (allow 30-45 minutes).
- School(s) will contact you if there is a good fit.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not contact the school(s) directly to inquire about an open position or application.