The Network is a select group of the highest performing BES schools. Currently, The Network comprises 21 schools in 17 cities educating 17,215 students.
The Network challenges and supports high-capacity leaders to examine and improve the quality growth of their organizations.
Network membership reflects the range of growth stages among BES schools: single-campus schools, replicating schools with a handful of campuses, and charter management organizations with schools across multiple cities and states.
Use this site to renew your Network membership and select all additional supports for the 2017-2018 school year. Click here to download a printable version of all Membership Supports and Services.
Network Membership Package
- One LENS Participant
- Training for one LENS participant
Strategic Support Review
- On-site visit by one peer Network leader and BES staff to examine key focus area(s)
Network Leaders Meetings
- Executive leaders meeting (November 2017)
- Executive team meeting (May 2018)
Talent Recruitment Support through the Talent Portal
- Through the online application process, applicants are able to view job openings at Network schools nationwide and apply directly to these schools
Access to BES Vendor Relationships
- NWEA MAP